Our Ethos and Values
At Kineton Green we create a safe, enjoyable and exciting community in which every person is valued and encouraged to explore their potential in an infinitely changing world. Underpinning this are our values of respect, safety, trust, confidence and engagement in learning.
Our values – the five bees
- Focus on the positive.
- Foster self confidence and self esteem.
- Understand that we can learn through our mistakes.
- Accept we are all different (no two individuals are the same) and we all have
our own special qualities.
- Enjoy life and be happy.
- Feel valued.
- Be challenged and motivated.
- Be resilient and resourceful.
Be a lifelong learner
- Ensure the pupils are at the heart of Kineton Green School.
- Have high standards for each child to enjoy learning and achieve to the best of
- Ensure all pupils have equal and inclusive opportunities to access learning and
- Equip pupils with skills for life.
- Recognise, respect and embrace the diversity of faith, culture and beliefs.
- Take care of our environment.
- Recognise everyone’s rights and responsibilities.
- Include all and treat everyone equally.
- Foster good manners including politeness, caring, sharing, empathy,
thoughtfulness and friendship.
- Ensure all voices are recognised and valued.