Kineton Green Primary School
Kineton Green offers flexible before and after school care between the hours of:
7:30am – 8:45am and 3:15pm – 6:00pm
Wraparound care for morning nursery pupils between the hours of:
11:55am – 2:55pm
The Beehive Childcare is a school led out of hours childcare provision at Kineton Green Primary School. We provide a stimulating, engaging, enabling and safe environment for your child to grow and develop in through a variety of fun and exciting play opportunities.
The Beehive offers before school and after school care, nursery wraparound and holiday clubs throughout the year. Offering a variety of sessions, that are suitable for your family’s childcare needs.
We accept 30 hours funding for nursery children who attend Kineton Green.
15 hours goes towards school nursery while 15 hours are available to use in The Beehive.
The Beehive offers:
- A wide variety of activities to support children’s development – both indoors and outdoors
- Support with homework if needed
- An experienced team of qualified staff
- Healthy snacks
- A competitive pricing structure
- Holiday club provision
So why not come join the fun at The Beehive
Spaces are offered on a first come, first served basis so be sure to book in early!
To request an information pack, booking form, or to find out more information, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can call our direct line: 0121 765 2948
Call the School office: 0121 706 3873
To use The Beehive, you need to Register with our booking program iPAL. This will show you bookings, invoices, costs and correspondence and also we use this as you will complete emergency, medical, dietary and collection details for your child. Please follow the below steps
Register with iPAL in 4 easy steps
- Step 1. Visit https://kinetongreenprimaryschool.schoolipal.co.uk/
- Step 2. Select parent login in the top right-hand corner
- Step 3. Complete the new parent registration form and click register, at this point you will receive a confirmation email, Please note this email may go in to your junk folder, please mark it as safe.
Step 4. Once you have completed your registration you will then need to add your child or children
For more information and to watch the tutorial video to guide you through the registration process and learn how to book, pay and manage activity clubs visit www.ipal.education/parents-user-video