Kineton Green offers flexible before and after school care between the hours of:
7:30am – 8:55am and 3:15pm – 6:00pm
Wraparound care for morning nursery pupils between the hours of:
11:55am – 2:55pm
The Beehive Childcare is a school led out of hour’s childcare provision here at Kineton Green Primary School. We provide a stimulating, engaging, enabling and safe environment for your child to grow and develop in through a variety of fun and exciting play opportunities.
The Beehive offers before school and after school care, nursery wraparound and holiday clubs throughout the year. Offering a variety of sessions, that are suitable for your family’s childcare needs.
We accept 30 hours funding for nursery children who attend Kineton Green. 15 hours goes towards school nursery while 15 hours are available to use in The Beehive.
The Beehive offers:
- A wide variety of activities to support children’s development – both indoors & outdoors
- Support with homework if needed
- An experienced team of qualified staff
- Healthy snacks
- A competitive pricing structure
- Holiday club provision
So why not come join the fun at The Beehive!
Get in touch:
For more information about The Beehive, registering and booking with us then please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can call our direct line: 0121 765 2948
To use The Beehive, you need to read, complete, sign and return a Beehive Booking Form. Then you will need to register with our booking program iPAL. This will show your bookings, invoices, costs and correspondence while you will complete emergency, medical, dietary and collection details for your child. Please follow the below steps:
Register with iPAL with these easy steps
- Step 1. Visit https://kinetongreenprimaryschool.schoolipal.co.uk/
- Step 2. Select parent login in the top right-hand corner
- Step 3. Complete the new parent registration form and click register, at this point you will receive a confirmation email. Please note this email may go in to your junk folder, please mark it as safe.
- Step 4. Once you have completed your registration you will then need to add your child or children
- Step 5. Once above actions have been completed and we have approved your bookings we will update and add your bookings onto your new iPAL account.